Dátum registrácie: 31 Máj 2004, 22:23
Tatry, ktoré vlastním: Tatra 2-603 M68
Tatra 130 1:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Prostredni svetlomety u T87 a T77a

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 15 Jún 2005, 22:37

Pri prohlizeni fotek z Lekkerkerku me zaujala tato T87
http://www.classiccar.hu/007TATRAFAN/TA ... G_2095.JPG

zejmena jeji prostredni svetlomet. V porovnani s jinymi T87 je o neco mensi a ma jiny vzorek. Vi nekdo neco blizsiho ?
Shodou okolnosti je par dalsich fotek tohoto konkretniho vozu zde na TP u popisku T87, napr.:
http://www.tatraportal.sk/popisky/t87/t87_12.jpg

S prostrednimi svetlomety Tater 77a a 87 souvisi i moje druha otazka(otazky ;) ):
Je pravda, ze nataceni prostredniho svetlometu podle zatoceni kol bylo prvne seriove pouzito u T77a ? Mela na to koprivnicka Tatra patent ?

Aspon to tvrdili na DSF, kdyz pred casem predstavovali nove BMW :)

KeesSmit
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 30 Jan 2005, 22:40
Tatry, ktoré vlastním: Nemám Tatru/nechcem uviesť, akú Tatru mám
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa KeesSmit » 15 Jún 2005, 23:39

If anyone could translate this topic, i might be able to answer.
The T 87 with registration AL 24 01 is my car and the nice guy brrrrrrrrrr behind the steering wheel is me.
Kees Smit

Užívateľov profilový obrázok
DRracer
Správca diskusného systému
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 16 Jún 2005, 00:10

:)
OK, in English:
When I was looking at the photos from Lekkerkerk I got interested in this T87:
http://www.classiccar.hu/007TATRAFAN/TA ... G_2095.JPG

Her central headlight is somewhat smaller when compared to other T87s. Does anybody know some more ?
Accidentally, there is a couple of photos of this particular car on the technical description page of T87 here on TP, e.g.:
http://www.tatraportal.sk/popisky/t87/t87_12.jpg

Regarding the central headlights of T77as and T87s - a few questions:
Is it true, that turning of the central headlight according to angle of steering wheel was first used on the T77a ? Did Tatra Koprivnice have some patent of this technology ?

At least that's what I've heard on DSF, when they were presenting a new BMW :)
Naposledy upravil/-a DRracer v 16 Jún 2005, 00:38, upravené celkom 1 krát.

palo 12

Príspevok od užívateľa palo 12 » 16 Jún 2005, 00:12

U got in in SS :wink:

ondrej
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 29 Máj 2004, 11:05
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa ondrej » 16 Jún 2005, 13:20

Prvá séria T87 mala skutočne pomocný svetlomet menší (auto Kees Smith-a), ako hlavné krajné. Niektoré vozy (či je to viazané na tento menší svetlomet potvrdiť neviem, je to iba dohad) mali údajne svetlomet sklopný s elektromagnetickým ovládaním. Mohol byť používaný ako svetlomet do hmly (zvislé členenie skleneného krytu zabezpečovalo široký rozptyl svetla do strán), resp. pomáhal osvetlovať cestu pri jazde do zákrut, alebo v zdvihnutej polohe ako pomocný diaľkový.
Bočné natáčanie svetlometu (-ov) u T87, alebo T77 potvrdené nemám, ale skôr asi nie.

KeesSmit
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa KeesSmit » 16 Jún 2005, 14:12

The central headlamp on the T87 was smaller till 1942/1943 when the T 87 stopped. All T 87s the first series (1937-1939) and all the second series T 87s till 1943 were fitted with this smaller headlamp. After the war, the Bosch works in ruins and Tatra looking for new subcontractors, Tatra replaced the smaller headlamp by a headlamp of the same size as the other headlamps.

The pre-1945 Bosch headlamp had an electromagnetic operated reflector.
The high stand was meant as an extra big headlight, the smaller one to see the kerbs in dark streets. (One has to realise that in those days the headlamps didn't give the same amount of light as nowadays and that in cities only small city lights were allowed).

The T 77a had a similar headlamp as the T 87, but bright glass and not ribbles glass.

Finally, I have never seen a Ringhoffer-Tatra patent on the headlamp turning with the wheels. I think it's a fairy tale.

Regards
Kees

DRracer
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 16 Jún 2005, 14:24

Ondrej, KeesSmit: thanks a lot for extensive replies. I will update the technical description accordingly.

Electromagnetic operated reflector: yesterday Michael sent me an interesting picture about the electromagentic mechanism used in these reflectors (see below)

Turning of the central reflector: does your T77a do it, Kees ;) ? It really might be a myth (as always :) ), but the description on DSF was really convincing; they have also shown a T87 to document their talk.
Prílohy
elmgsvetlomet1.jpg
elmgsvetlomet1.jpg (46.98 KiB) 24165 zobrazení

ondrej
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 29 Máj 2004, 11:05
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa ondrej » 16 Jún 2005, 14:52

toto je ale myslím iba všeobecná schéma, nie konkrétne riešenie pre T87,
DRracer, pokiaľ som rozumel, tak Kees v zásade potvrdil to, čo som si myslel aj ja...

DRracer
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 16 Jún 2005, 15:41

ondrej: ano, je to tak, jak jsi napsal s tim, ze vsechny verze T87 do roku 1943 mely ten maly prostredni reflektor. Po valce se hledal nahradni dodavatel toho reflektoru (puvodni vyrobce Bosch byl v troskach) a tak se zacaly montovat vsechny 3 svetlomety stejne.

Michael
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 05 Dec 2004, 20:42
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa Michael » 16 Jún 2005, 19:58

Prílohy
První provedení reflektoru T-87.jpg
První provedení reflektoru T-87.jpg (136.67 KiB) 24126 zobrazení

Michael
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa Michael » 16 Jún 2005, 19:59

Prílohy
Druhé provedení reflektoru T-87.jpg
Druhé provedení reflektoru T-87.jpg (207.79 KiB) 24130 zobrazení

Michael
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa Michael » 16 Jún 2005, 20:01

Prílohy
Text k druhému provedení.jpg
Text k druhému provedení.jpg (169.01 KiB) 24125 zobrazení

KeesSmit
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa KeesSmit » 17 Jún 2005, 07:32

I don't understand the text in the T 87 driver's manual, but I understand the text of the 3rd headlamp in the accompanying Czech text (as I have it in German also)
If the T 87 headlamp function in a different way than the T 77a headlamp, please let me know.
Prílohy
t77acentralheadlamptext.zip
original big photo
(926.46 KiB) 508 stiahnutí
t77acentralheadlamptext_sma.jpg
t77acentralheadlamptext_sma.jpg (55.17 KiB) 24072 zobrazení

DRracer
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 17 Jún 2005, 09:57

KeesSmit: which text shall be translated for you ;) ?

In fact, in the text, you posted, there is a sentence saying something like:
"when the two main reflectors are dimmed, the light beam from the central reflector is electromagnetically aimed to the left and illuminates brightly the border of the road."

Does this mean, that the central reflector can turn horizontaly ? Or is it just the result of pointing the central reflector down (like on the above pictures) ?
Why do the two main reflectors have to be dimmed ?

KeesSmit
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa KeesSmit » 17 Jún 2005, 10:32

Hello David,
Regrettably, I have never seen an original T 77a with its original central headlamp still intact, so it is just speculating.
The text of the T 77a suggest that either the reflector was slightly off-set to the left (meaning that the central headlamp in both positions illuminated the left) Theoretically, the reflector also could operate diagonally, illuminating the left in one postion and the right in the other one.
As far as I am informed, cars in cities were only allowed to use dimmed lights or even only city lights.
You don't have to translate the Czech texts as I understand the T 77a one. I am only curious if the T 87 text is saying something different than the T 77a text.
Btw, The 1948 Tucker Torpedo head a central headlight that moved with the wheels. On later Citroen DS, the inner headlamps also moved with the wheels.
Does anybody have the BMW text?
Regards
Kees

DRracer
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa DRracer » 17 Jún 2005, 12:33

KeesSmit napísal:Hello David,
Regrettably, I have never seen an original T 77a with its original central headlamp still intact, so it is just speculating.
The text of the T 77a suggest that either the reflector was slightly off-set to the left (meaning that the central headlamp in both positions illuminated the left) Theoretically, the reflector also could operate diagonally, illuminating the left in one postion and the right in the other one.
This might be true - if the reflector operated diagonally, it could have been used to beam the light to left or right. That would also fit within the question, that I stated in my first post here.
As far as I am informed, cars in cities were only allowed to use dimmed lights or even only city lights.
Maybe it is just a confusing czech term "zacloneny", which is more like "covered" than dimmed. I was just wondering, why the lights have to be "covered".
You don't have to translate the Czech texts as I understand the T 77a one. I am only curious if the T 87 text is saying something different than the T 77a text.
:), text about the T87 central headlight: what is written there is, that the central reflector has a wide beam of light. It can be either pointing straight ahead, or be pointed down to beam "under fog" not blinding the driver. Changing of lightbulbs is done by dismounting the headlights.
Btw, The 1948 Tucker Torpedo head a central headlight that moved with the wheels. On later Citroen DS, the inner headlamps also moved with the wheels.
Does anybody have the BMW text?
On the DSF, they were talking about these two vehicles too, just after Tatra. But I don't have it recorded :oops:

peter
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 14 Jún 2005, 13:32
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Prostredni svetlomety u T87 a T77a

Príspevok od užívateľa peter » 19 Jan 2008, 22:10

Mám jednu otázočku,dávadli sa na t87 vlajky.Zaujíma ma hlavne
povojnová verzia. Poporosím ked má niekto foto tak sem sním.

peter
Pravidelný diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 14 Jún 2005, 13:32
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa peter » 20 Jan 2008, 22:24

Takže nikto nič,holt nieje to t613 :wink:

PD

Re:

Príspevok od užívateľa PD » 11 Jún 2008, 15:06

KeesSmit napísal:I don't understand the text in the T 87 driver's manual, but I understand the text of the 3rd headlamp in the accompanying Czech text (as I have it in German also)
If the T 87 headlamp function in a different way than the T 77a headlamp, please let me know.
Maybe a little late for this discussion, but the kind of central headlight used is easy to define, when you look at contemporary Bosch brochures. They offered a flood light, labelled NE170, which had the feature of tilting the reflector some degrees downwards. Such it could be used as a foglight. It can be identified by the V-shaped glass. The alternative following the same principle - and that is what the manual is referring to - is a long-beam light which was promoted for autobahn use, as it could cover a distance of one kilometre (they say). In case of oncoming traffic it could be dimmed by again tilting it, but not directly downwardsbut rather to the lower right, such illuminating the roadside. It has a 'normal' diffusor glass, with vetical ribs. I do not remember the label, but might look it up if there is a demand.

I own both kinds, as I have a Tatra 87. The latter is, however, incredibly more difficult to find.

peter23
Diskutujúci
Dátum registrácie: 30 Mar 2009, 17:16
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa peter23 » 19 Sep 2010, 15:39

Video sa krásne hodí do tohto bilingválneho vlákna

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/tatra-t87/277881

Napísať odpoveď

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 35 neregistrovaných