Welcome and thanks for posting.
However, this looks like an early alpha version of the final addon. I'm not sure if I shall comment on the current state of the addon.
I hope you make some realistic fine-tuning of the materials for the game and fix the errors:
1. the T603 has two exhausts (this means your 3d modelling package has imported the model incorrectly, which I'm not surprised about at all). There is more of these errors on the addon.
2. the normal vectors on the car are not correct - automatic smoothing does NOT produce correct results, I'm saying this to all addonmakers ... it seems like no-one actually understands what I mean. Namely the rear bumper! There are sharp edges and smooth edges which have nothing in common with the angle between the neighbour triangles.
3. rubber around the windows shall be dull black with chromed metal in the middle
4. chrome looks like white plastic (in the original VRML model too, but there is no environment mapping in VRML, which simulates shiny materials, but there is env mapping in GTA SA!)
5. windows are white?
6. there are no chromed lines around the door and hoods - this "space" on the model shall be dull black to simulate space between the body parts
7. body colour - in reality, most of the T603's were black ... and I don't mean black like todays stock cars, which look like a skin of an orange. I mean real black, like a piano - with a very deep shine. But I understand, that the authors of the movie had to make the car look more ordinary (which is quite hard to achieve with a T603
), so they sprayed it with dull gray. Originaly, the two T603's supplied to the movie were beautifully black with deep shine ... the second one was actually split into two pieces
to make filming inside the car possible.
anyway - have a look at the local technical description of T603 - you'll get an idea what I'm talking about:
http://tatraportal.sk/?ukaz=popisky/t60 ... sk#fotogal